The Logic Pro vape pen has taken the world by storm and we’re pleased to say that the hype around this e-cig product is worth it. Think simplicity meets convenience. Known across the market as the Logic Pro Advanced Vapor System, this closed vapor system is mess-free, accessible, and aims to remove complications and hassles that are associated with other vapes. Since the unit is touted as easy, this short review will explain how to use the Logic vape pen so that you know before you buy.
Why is the Logic Pro vape pen more simple and convenient than other e-cigs?
While this question may seem subjective, we strongly feel that the Logic Pro vape pen is a more simple and convenient device than many others that are offered on the market.
- Pre-filled capsules: Manually filling a vape is a time-consuming process that can often get messy. But, the Logic Pro vape pen has changed that game by offering vapers the convenience of using a pre-filled e-liquid capsule—simply pop in a new capsule and you’re good to go.
- Built-in coils: Pod vapes fall down when the coil wears out, leading to a need for maintenance and replacement parts. This process also makes your e-liquid have an unappealing burnt taste. The Logic Pro vape pen avoids this with its built-in coil!
- Long-lasting battery power: There’s nothing more inconvenient than a vape battery that doesn’t last the day. The Logic Pro vape pen includes a 650mAh battery that lasts all day on a single charge.
How to use the Logic Pro vape pen
The Logic Pro vape pen has been designed with simplicity in mind. To get started, please follow these instructions:
- Unscrew the battery from the capsule case
- Remove the silicone tips from your refill capsule and pop it into the capsule case
- Screw the battery back on and git the button five times to turn your device on
- You’re done! Hit the button and enjoy your new caping experience
If you’d like to get your hands on a Logic Pro vape pen, order with us today!
What do you love most about your Logic Pro vape pen? Drop a comment below to share with our readers.