Even though most purchases will work like magic when used the first few times, it’s all about consistency and maintenance if you’re looking for longevity with your e-cig! Logic vape pens are some of the best products on the market, and if they’re taken care of, you can continue enjoying your unit for years to come without worry. Cleaning your device is a crucial part of lengthening its lifespan, and if you rely on your Logic vape pen to keep you smoke-free, regular cleaning will continue to enhance your vaping experience. Here’s everything you need to know.
When should you clean your Logic vape pen?
While your device will be ready to vape as soon as it’s unpackaged, it’s a good idea to maintain a regular cleaning schedule right from the get-go. Since the mouthpiece comes into contact with your saliva and the device itself is held within your hands, it’s easy to see where there’s an opportunity for germs to spread and increase residue build-up through everyday use. However, by cleaning your Logic vape pen at least once a week, you can ensure that your device hits smoothly and maintains its high-quality performance.
If you aren’t the best at remembering to clean your device, here are some no-brainer moments to consider doing it:
- Whenever you change your cartomizer or capsule.
- If your vapor tastes off.
- If there is any noticeable residue.
Aside from the above suggestions, each Logic e-cig unit is incredibly quick and simple to clean! Here’s how.
Your step-by-step guide to cleaning your Logic vape pen
Just like other products you use regularly, e-cigs need to be cleaned, as they can become cluttered with dirt and bacteria over time. To clean your Logic vape pen, you will need to disassemble your device and have brand-new paper towels and cotton swabs available to give your parts a thorough wipe down. While the cleaning process doesn’t take much time, it’s certainly worth the effort to ensure the longevity and functionality of your device.
- Find a clean area: Whether you choose to clean your device on a countertop or lay a fresh towel down, it’s always a good idea to start in a clean, sanitary area.
- Disassemble your device: Both the Logic Pro Advanced Vapor System and the Logic Power Series can be taken apart by twisting the mouthpiece in a counter-clockwise direction off of the battery, whereas the Logic Disposable Electronic Cigarette is a single, ready-to-vape unit that the user simply disposes of after use.
- Wipe down your parts: There’s no need to apply any soap or any chemical cleaners, simply use fresh paper towels to wipe down all areas of your Logic vape pen, including the edge of your mouthpiece and the battery terminal where your two pieces fit together. A cotton swab can also be used to clean delicate parts or any hard-to-reach angles.
- Charge your Logic vape pen: While you have the battery removed from the mouthpiece, give it a quick charge, and when that’s complete, assemble your unit and enjoy!
Are there any other reasons you clean your Logic vape pen? Drop them below so that they can be added to this article and help other users.