Dear valued customers,
At I Love Ecigs, the safety and well-being of our staff and customers have always been our top priority, and since so many people depend on us to remain smoke-free, we’re determined to provide you with the products and services that you need during this challenging time. Since business is being carried out as usual, we wanted to share the steps that we’re taking to help keep our communities safe.
Aside from reinforcing safe behavior in the packaging and shipping environment in our new warehouse in Delaware, we’re limiting contact within the facility by ensuring that all staff adheres to social distancing. We have also increased the frequency of cleaning and sanitizing within the building’s common areas and surfaces.
We are continuing to ship packages with contents over $15 for free around the U.S. So, there’s no need to leave the house. Simply place your order online and wait for your package to arrive safely at your door!
These are difficult times and our hearts are with everyone as we take this unprecedented event one day at a time. Please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions or concerns. In the meantime, we have compiled a list of precautions from authorities around the globe to help keep you safe. Please take the following steps, plus any required or recommended by your regional authority.
- It’s essential to follow the authority directions.
- Make a complete separation between your home and public spaces. To do this, remove gloves, masks, and all the clothing you wear outside as soon as you enter your home. These clothes should then be washed right away.
- Please make sure that you and the people in your home do not shake hands with others and do your best to minimize what you touch when you’re outside.
- Keep a distance of at least 6 feet between you and others outside of your home.
- Order any food or supplies to your home and only leave when absolutely necessary.
- Remember to stay connected with your friends and family. Be sure to call your neighbors and elderly family members to keep their spirits up and ensure that they have what they need so they don’t need to risk going outside.
- Exercise at home. It’s important to keep your body moving.
- Do things that make you happy. Limit the amount of news you watch and finish your home projects. Make the time special and worthwhile!
Thank you for your continued support and business and we wish you and your family safety and good health.
The I Love Ecigs Team